Fundamental Nutrition For All is a private practice clinic owned and run by Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Accredited Nutitionist (AN) Demi-Maree Faulkner. Demi has a strong passion for the importance of adequate nutrition and improving the quality of life and performance of as many individuals as possible.
Demi is currently working as a Nutrition Fellow at the Australian Institute of sport with a range of athletes.
Demi’s love of cooking, sports and living a healthy lifestyle lead to the development of a passion for Nutrition and Dietetics. Demi has an experience in a wide range of areas in dietetics.
As an APD I recognize that there is no magic pill or a one size fits all meal plan, my advice is evidence based and individualized to suit each clients specific goals and situation.
“My mission is to educate people on appropriate nutrition and inspire people to enhance their quality of life on a daily basis”
Professional Qualifications and Memberships include:
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Honors) University of Newcastle
- International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK) level one qualification
- Sports Dietitians Australia Member and Accredited Sports Dietitian
- Dietitian Association of Australia Member (APD & AN)
- Certificat III and IV in fitness – certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor