Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2% fat) milk
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 250g vanilla yopro yoghurt
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Place 2 tablespoons cold water into a small bowl and slowly sprinkle gelatine over water. Stand for 10 minutes, to allow gelatine to soften.
- Meanwhile, place milk, sugar and vanilla bean paste into a small saucepan. Cook over a low heat, stirring to dissolve sugar, until mixture simmers. Remove from heat and add the gelatine mixture. Whisk until gelatine dissolves. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk yoghurt into gelatine mixture until well combined. Lightly spray 4 x 1/2-cup dariole moulds (see note, below) with oil and divide mixture between moulds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set.
- Whilst setting make berry coulis – Add berries, honey & water to pan, stir until softened.
- When ready to serve, run a dampened finger around the exposed end of panna cotta. Carefully turn on one side to create an air pocket, then turn out onto serving plates. Drizzle with berry coulis before serving.