INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 600g pumpkin, cubed (leave skin on)
- 600g mixed cherry tomatoes.
- 600g beef fillets, cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 9 Thyme sprigs
- 1 onion cut into large wedges
- Olive oil and pepper to roast vegetables
- 2 Tablespoons feta
- 2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup flavouring
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200C. Steam pumpkin in microwave for 6 minutes or until slightly soft.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the pumpkin, beef, tomatoes, olives, and onion in a single layer on the lined tray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with thyme & pepper. Cook for 30 mins or until pumpkin is tender and beef is cooked through.
- Combine pan juices, red wine vinegar, maple syrup and paprika in a bowl and place to the side.
- Arrange the spinach & lettuce in a serving bowl. Top with baked vegetables and beef. Sprinkle with fetta. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.
Adapted from Donna Hay