- 2 x 400g cans of chickpeas (reserve liquid)
- 4 tsp Tahini
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika and/or chili flakes (optional)
1. Rinse chickpeas under cold water and tip into food processor.
2. Add tahini, salt garlic, lemon juice & 9 tablespoons of reserved chickpea liquid from cans.
3. Turn on food processor and slowly pour in olive oil while it runs.
4. When mixture is fully combined and smooth, tip into serving dish and sprinkle with chili flakes & paprika. Serve with vegetable sticks or use as a spread on sandwiches.