- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1/2 bunch broccoli
- 1/2 red capsicum sliced
- 2 zucchini
- 200g snow peas
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon margarine ( I use lite Nuttelex)
- 2-3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- pepper to taste
1. Slice vegetables.
2.Heat margarine, and garlic in pan.
3. Add vegetables, lemon juice and pepper. Stir fry until desired softness is reached.
4. Stir through crumbled feta until feta melts slightly.
5. Serve with meal, I love to pair this side with white fish.