- 5 sheets of puff pastry
- 3 cups vegetables of choice (I used pumpkin, baby spinach, zucchini, red onion, mushrooms and sun dried tomato).
- 1 handful low fat cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. skim milk (or milk of choice)
- 5-7 eggs (depending on size of pan)
- Pepper to taste
1. Spray pan with olive oil and line with puff pastry.
2. Cook vegetables until soft.
3. Whisk together eggs, milk and pepper.
4. Place vegetables into pan, top with egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Cook for 40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.