- 1 cup reduced salt canned tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups canned borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 2 x slices wholegrain toast
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms peeled and sliced
1. Heat oil in sauce pan, saute onion & garlic until soft.
2. Add the tomatoes, beans and spices, simmer on low for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile saute spinach and mushrooms & toast bread.
4. SServe 1 half of the beans mixture with 1 half of the spinach and mushrooms on 1 slice of toast.