- Cooking time 20 minutes
- 1 red Onion diced
- 1 capsicum diced
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 small chili diced
- 250g lean 5 star mince
- 11/2 tsp Mexican chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tin black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 tin salsa
- lite grated cheese cheese
- Greek yoghurt
- Unflavored corn strips (can make your own by cutting wraps and toasting them in the oven)
1. Mash avocado and stir in lime juice, set aside.
2. Cook mince in pan, add in onion, capsicum, and black beans.
3. Once mince is cooked stir in carrot, chilli, Mexican chilli powder, paprika & salsa.
4. Place a handful of corn chips in a bowl,cover with a sprinkle of light cheese and place in oven until cheese has melted.
5. Place mince mixture on top of corn strips. Add a dollop of avocado & Greek yogurt.