- 200g Chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked hokkien rice noodles
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 red capsicum sliced into strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 7 mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup snow peas chopped
- 2 g ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, cruched
- 1 small chili, chopped
- 2 tbsp. reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick wok over medium temperature.
2. Add the chicken strips, garlic and oyster sauce and cook for 8-10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile add the noodles and boiling water in a bowl and sit for 4 minutes. Drain the water.
4. Remove the chicken breast from the heat. Using the same wok cook the capsicum, onion, snow peas, mushrooms and broccoli for 7-10 minutes.
5. Add the ginger, soy sauce, chilli, salt and pepper and mix through whilst cooking. After a few minutes stir through the noodles and remove from heat.
6. Mix the cooked chicken breast through the dish.