- 300g Chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup reduced salt vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced tomatos
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cups cooked brown rice
1. Heat coconut oil in a large deep saucepan and sauté the chicken, onion, carrot and garlic for a few minutes.
2. Add the vegetable stock, diced tomatoes, milk and curry powder in the saucepan and cook for 20 minutes. Whilst waiting prepare the brown rice.
3. Add the coriander, chickpeas and broccoli and cook for an extra 6 minutes.
4. Serve 1/3 of the curry with 1/3 of the rice.