- Cooking time 15 minutes
Perfect to satisfy those sweet cravings whilst providing some nutrition and not overdoing the calories. Bananas are high in potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6 and fibre.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 250g dark chocolate for melting
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 6 paddle pop sticks
1. Slice bananas in half and place on paddle pop sticks.
2. Melt dark chocolate in microwave or over stove until completely melted and smooth
3. Coat bananas in dark chocolate and roll in desired topping (I used coconut, crushed peanuts and un cooked quinoa)
4. Place on baking papper until chocolate is set then cover in glad wrap and place in freezer until frozen.