Makes: 5 patties
- Cooking time 20 minutes
- 400g tin skinless & boneless salmon
- 1/2 medium onion diced finely
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain liquid from the salmon.
2. Combine salmon, onion, breadcrumbs, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Form mixture into patties.
4. Spray pan with olive oil and brown salmon patties on both sides (about 4-5 minutes per side). Place cooked patties on a paper towl to absorb excess oil.
5. Serve patties with salad or greens and sweet potato or use to make a hamburger