- Cooking time 30 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 300g bag spinach, wilted
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup crumbled fetta
- Lemon juice, garlic & pepper to taste
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
1.Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
2. Cut a slit in the side of each breast to form a pocket like you are going to butterfly them. Don’t cut all the way through! Rub the chicken with pepper, garlic and lemon juice. Due to the saltiness of the feta, the addition of salt isn’t necessary.
3. In a medium bowl mix together the wilted spinach, feta cheese, and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Stuff 1/2 of the stuffing into each pocket and secure with toothpicks.
5. Just place it in the prepared baking dish and cook for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked all the way through
6. Serve with salad or vegetables