Makes: 1 loaf
- Cooking time 60 minutes
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut + extra for topping
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line bread tin with baking paper.
2. Combine mashed banana, oil, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla.
3. Mix in flour, cinnamon and coconut, stir until combined.
4. Stir through frozen raspberries, pour into a 21cm x 10cm loaf tin and sprinkle with shredded coconut
5. Bake for 60 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
6. Cool in tin for 5 minutes before placing onto a wire wrack to cool completely before eating and enjoy.