- 1 cup blueberries
- 1.5 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons skim milk (or milk of choice)
1. Heat fan forced oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine honey, vanilla essence, eggs, coconut oil and milk in bowl and stir until smooth.
3. Stir in flour and cinnamon, mix until combined.
4. Mix in blueberries until combined.
5. Spoon into greased muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes or until muffin springs back when touched.