A quick dinner option for those time poor evenings
- 4 eggs
- 2 extra egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach
- 150g crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup sliced mushroom
- fruit of choice for topping
1. Cook peas, mushrooms and spinach leaves in pan until warmed through.
2. Whisk eggs, egg whites, milk, paprika and pepper together until combined and pour over vegetables.
3. Cook in oven proof non stick pans for three minutes over medium heat.
4. Top with feta and place under a preheated hot grill and cook until golden and set.