- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp raw honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp of peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup melted and cooled dark chocolate
1. Mix together all the ingredients except the dark chocolate.
2. Patty mixture out into 12 patties and place on a plate.
3. Put in freezer for 10 minutes
4. In the meantime melt chocolate until just melted.
5. Once melted allow chocolate to return to room temperature.
6. Pull the patties out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate coating evenly.
7. Return back to freezer for several minutes allowing the chocolate to set.
8. Store in refrigerator.